Monday, February 22, 2016

Crispy Buffalo Cauliflower


Raise your hand if you love buffalo flavored anything!  Wow, I see 17 million hands!  Because I have 17 million followers!  Ok but really, I don't know many people who don't love buffalo sauce.  However, typically it's associated with rich foods like wings or burgers.  Not anymore, my friends, not anymore.  How about a crispy, buffalo VEGETABLE!  Cauliflower!  The hearty florets are lightly coated in a garbanzo bean flour & water batter (which makes them gluten-free, yes?), seasoned with garlic powder and a little salt, baked until crispy, smothered in buffalo sauce and baked some more.  They are so delicious, and would be even better dipped in a Greek-yogurt based blue cheese sauce (last night all I had was ranch on hand, still yummy).  I followed this recipe - enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment