Monday, November 7, 2016

Roasted Cauliflower with Brown Butter


For 3 days now I've tried to write this post, and every morning I am interrupted by these tiny humans who call me Mom.  They need so much - I find it extremely rude.  They're like, mom can I have my vitamins and some breakfast and some milk - NO not in that cup - and WAIT I can't find my vitamin can I have another and I have poop in my diaper and I'm going to touch it and I'm coooold and need a blanket and so on and so forth.  Rude, right?  I'M TRYING TO WRITE A BLOG POST HERE.

  So today I woke up early to tell you about this roasted cauliflower that is finished with a nutty, brown butter, toasted pine nuts and zesty lime juice.  It's worth waking up early for and it's definitely worth making!  The original recipe called for pumpkin seeds, which I didn't have, so I used pine nuts and loved it.  I also added some lime zest before serving.  Cauliflower is my JAM, so I'm always excited to find a new way to prepare it (more favs herehere and here).  

Now if you'll excuse me, somebody just said mom 77 times in a row so I must go.

Recipe here.



No comments:

Post a Comment